- Swimming at Scarborough Beach.
- Swimming at the new Scarborough Beach swimming pool. Also play, relax, cool off, show off or learn to swim.
- Surfboard surfing
- Body surfing
- Bugieboard surfing
- SUP surfing
- Walks along the beach to Trigg Island
- Walks along the bitumen path to Trigg Island
At Sunset Hill Scarborough Beach: Enjoy a picnic and take photos:
Dining at a good range of cafes bars and restaurants at Scarborough Beach
MICE: Meetings Incentives Conference Expo attendance at Scarborough hotels.
BBQ using the free beachside BBQ facilities.
Volunteer surf rescue and beach sports with the Scarboro Surf Life Saving Club
Play half-court basketball
Scateboarding in the new scate bowl:
Kids play in the foreshore play ground
Hotel stay, weekend getaway or holiday stay.
Summer Fest, free concerts
DJ concerts near the Scarborough amphitheatre
Christmas Carols Scarborough community event. Sing and be entertained.
Join the Scarborough Beach Association
Weddings: Get married and or hold your wedding reception at Scarborough.
THINGS TO DO NEAR SCARBOROUGH BEACH
Dog walking along the beach south of Brighton Beach.
At/NearAbbot Park Scarborough:
- Play tennis
- Play Australian rules football
- Lawn bowing
- Squash at the Scarborough Sportsmans Club.
- Attend Mass at the Catholic Church.
- At the Scarborough Police Station report anti social FK'n hoons or report hoons online.
Near or At the Scarborough Community Centre
Renovate your home with a complete home renovation service or renovate your office in Scarborough with new full hight office partitions made at Selby Street, Wembley. Hire a local expert local Scarborough gardener.
Things to do at North Beach, 5km north of Scarborough Beach
- If you're looking for wheelchair beach access, sheltered beaches like Mettam's Pool has ramps into the Indian Ocean.
- Fishing from the North Beach Jetty.
- Dine at Flora Terrace restauranta/cafes.
- Attend North Beach Primary School where the publisher of this website attended kindergarten.